Te-Tech design and custom build a wide range of high quality Low Voltage Switch Boards (LVSB’s) with outstanding reliability and functionality. We can offer form ratings ranging from form 1 through to form 4. Each LVSB’s can be custom built to conform to clients’ specific and general specifications, incorporating where applicable all international standards in addition to BS EN 61439-3:2012 compliance
Panel construction is available in a variety of configurations with front and rear access, top and bottom cable entry’s.
Our custom built metalwork is manufactured to a high standard incorporating ASTA certified busbar systems, in compliance with the LV Directive (BS EN 61439-3:2012) and EMC Directive.
Our LVSB’s are supplied with full documentation to include Declaration of Conformity certification confirming adherence to BS EN 61439-3:2012, LV Directive and the EMC Directive.
In addition, we offer the following services:
· Full design service, including site surveying & harmonic analysis
· Comprehensive factory acceptance testing (FAT)
· Comprehensive warranty on all products
· Full installation, site acceptance testing (SAT) and commissioning services
· Detailed operation and maintenance manuals
· Technical support and advice
We are licensed to assemble products manufactured by such companies as Dorman Smith and Group Schneider. We can supply populated distribution boards, enclosures and junction boxes for:
· Petrochemical industry
· Aggressive/outdoor environments
· Food and beverage industries
· Water treatment
· Distribution & lighting
· Control & instrumentation
Working to project specifications, we will design and assemble a high quality product that will meet your requirement.